![]() |
| Slender salamander Batrachoseps attenuatus. Acrylic. |
![]() |
| Egret sketch... (copy of a detail from a painting by Robert Bateman) Acrylic |
![]() |
| Harlequin Filefish.... Colored pencil on duralene |
![]() | |
| Speckled Black Salamander Aneides flavipunctus.... ink on clayboard... my first attempt at scratch-board techniques | . |
![]() |
| Black necked stilt... Ink on Scratchboard (second attempt at scratchboard) still a bit rough, third time the charm. |
![]() |
| Shovelnosed snake... colored pencil on duralene |
![]() |
| This is a sketch for a work in progress showing transmission of Lyme disease (absent from the sketch) by a deer tick... photoshop and illustrator |
Just some of the stuff I've been up to lately.







Gorgeous work Ben! I'm just sort of speechless really!! I can't wait to see your stuff in Science Books ;) That last sketch is just awesome!! Looking forward to more! :)
ReplyDelete